Sunday, February 24, 2019

Geekly Daily 72 (Sunday, February 24th):

Now playing:Battlefield V
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁


▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Geekly Weekly TV Rankings ( for new)(PS: There will be Spoilers)(PPS: I live tweet shows on twitter, but I try to keep those spoiler-lite for the important spoilers @AndrewGeczy)
  1. ➤GenLOCK ****1/2So I had no idea what was going on at first. With all the drama with Miranda, I thought I'd missed an episode. I did not at all catch that the thing had made some noice that sounded like Chase. I even went back to the last episode and rewatched that scene. It just sounds like static and creature noises to me. But apparently everyone else was like "It's CHASE!" Anyway, this episode was really good, once I got past that confusion. I guess a lot of people are dead. I just hope Miranda is still alive. Dakotah Fanning still deserves her own mech.
  2. Shameless ****1/2It was an alright episode of Shameless. It really is super rough watching Fiona hit rock bottom, with Frank no less. It was also rough seeing Xan go. I hope she's okay. I thought maybe she would ghost Lip, but Lip claims he got a call from her off screen, and I think we're supposed to believe him. I liked her. She was adorable and sweet and deserved to be part of the family. I do Fiona was really rough though. She was being so mean and unlikable. I hope she's ready to change now.
Geekly Weekly Talk Show Showdown:


No comments:

Post a Comment