Monday, February 11, 2019

Geekly Daily 64 (Sunday, February 10): Uh pretend I published this last night before going to work

Now playing: My writing

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

I have spent a lot of time today doing things like fixing up my podcast, editing and updating all my pdfs, and uploading them to Amazon. Now anyone who buys my book on Amazon will get a proper edited edition with formatting and everything. I've also pushed my podcast forward, despite a screw up for nearly a day. Oh and I've set sales on my books on amazon to start for valentines day. And I've embedded my podcast around, my numbers are growing and me likey. Last geekly weekly was an all time low of 11 views. No good! We can do better! Look at that positive SNL review. Lets spread the word. Try reading Aldonn Chronicles, below. It's a good book. Oh and send me some kind of comment or criticism or review or tweet or anything so I don't feel so alone. Thanks!
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Geekly Weekly TV Rankings ( for new):
  1. ➤ Saturday Night Live ****I'm actually a little shocked and surprised. After all the complaining I've been doing, I think this was easily the best episode of the season so far. Halsey was amazing. Both her performances were mesmerizing, and as usual I fell madly in love with her. The way she drew that on stage was so cool. I'm in awe. But on top of the guest, who had a weak monologue and wasn't necessarily why the episode was the best, despite how much I appreciate the energy she brought, almost every sketch was surprisingly strong. I was laughing hard, even at rehashes of sketches I didn't really like. The bad sketches were all seemingly saved with a funny twist, or whatever. I'm really impressed. I wish more of the season had been like this episode, and I hope there's more episodes like this to come. I'm sure it was probably hard, but they did an amazing job. I'm so proud of all of them. Also the episode had more Villasenor. That's an instant win. This was really firing on all cylinders, in a way I haven't seen all season. I think the worst sketch was the one where Kyle Mooney interrupted Black History month, and that still had me chuckling once of twice. Them Trumps was not funny at all until "We're being pulled over" "Yup, I saw that coming." and then it was hilarious.
    Geekly Weekly Talk Show Showdown:
    1. The Daily Show ****
    2. ➤ Stephen Colbert ****
    3. James Corden ***1/2
    4. ➤ Graham Norton ***

    No comments:

    Post a Comment