Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Geekly Weekly 16 (Tuesday, December 24): Happy Holidays

Now playing: Smash Bros
Now Watching: Marvel's Runaways

Now Listening: Kinda Funny Podcasts

Now Reading/Writing: Adrift Homeless

Okay, I'm already so late with this that it's like middle of next week. Sorry, Merry Christmas, happy holidays. Enjoy your family. ENjoy your loved ones. We don't all get to.

I haven't been watching much lately, besides Runaways. I was working super hard on my new chapter for the month, which is done now but not edited. Thankfully, TV has been light. There's some nightly shows I gotta catch up on, and Runaways now cause thanks Marvel. But yeah, so once I'm caught up on things, maybe I'll be able to play some games these holidays, but it's unlikely at this rate. Especially when I keep sleeping in all day and waking up just before work.

Also it's so weird, but every chapter of Adrift Homeless I release so far has had exactly 11 views. I wonder if its the same 11 every time.

 

Geekly Weekly TV Rankings ( for new, 🎈👑🎈 for the winner, 🐍 for the loser):
  1. 🎈👑🎈Titans *****
    Amazing episode this week, but this show just keep getting better week after week. I love this show, I was giddy going in, and it was so much better than I could have hoped. It was named after Koriand'r and with her getting her memories back I was a little worried it would be a flashback episode, but instead it went in a really fun and creepy direction, and I can't wait for what happens next.
  2. Titans (Ep11) ****Decent episode. My biggest problem with the episode was that I basically knew everything that was going to happen before it happened. It was just so painfully obvious the whole time, but it was done well I suppose. 
  3. 🐍Saturday Night Live***
    I'm not sure, but this might be the best score Saturday Night Live has had this season. It's been a largely bad season, unless there are episodes I've forgotten about, it's been dud after dud, lame jokes and little laughs. Lazy easy comedy. Tonight was still a bunch of that, but SNL is always a bunch of that. Like Doctor Who, you have to accept the bad if you're going to be a fan, otherwise it will forever annoy you and you'll be one of those people "Oh that, I gave up on that long ago." No things aren't shittier than usual. Every season of Doctor WHo has terrible episodes. But this Saturday Night live had some good moments, and might have even been the best episode of the season. Not great, but it made me laugh a bunch, and had some truly silly and well put together sketches. At least as many good sketches as bad, so I give this episode 3*
Geekly Weekly Talk Show Showdown:
  1. Vice News Tonight
  2. Vice 
  3. ➤Stephen Colbert
  4. ➤James Corden
  5. The Daily Show
  6. The Graham Norton Show
  7. The Hour has 22 Minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment